Monday, November 5, 2012

Hints and Help for My Knitting Patterns

I'm posting some information that may helpful for my knitting patterns, now located on Hubpages.

Some folks have had some issues with working through the double yarnovers in my High Tea Collar Necklace and my Modern English Cowl patterns.  I've put together this (very basic) video tutorial, showing the double yarnovers.  I hope this helps!  (be kind, this is the first time I used the video feature on my camera)



I've also posted the knitting chart for my Modern English Cowl to the right.  This is a jpeg.  You should be able to double-click on it, save it, the re-size for printing.  Let me know if you have any problems :)

2 comments:

  1. Donna, that was Wonderful! Thank you so much! You probably cannot imagine how complicated I made it ! This is almost so simple I wonder why I had any questions ;) I really love your tip about picking up the yarn over from behind and sliding around to front when purl those once you get to the other side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather,

      So glad this video is helpful. Hope you enjoy your knitting and you love you finished project. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete