Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Two Free Knitting Patterns for Spring: Confetti Fringe Pillow and Cup Cozy


I'm excited to share my latest free knitting patterns, available on my Hubpages!  These colorful accessories, my Confetti Fringe Pillow Cover and Cup Cozy, will add cheer and a bit of fun to any room or occasion. Great for stash-busting, both patterns are included on my Hubpages.


First, the Confetti Fringe Pillow:  This colorful pillow cover features a playful fringe that holds the side seams of this pillow together, resulting in little finishing at the end. Designed for a 16 inch by 16 inch pillow insert, this pattern can be resized easily.  Great for stash-busting!!


And the Confetti Cup Cozy:  This pattern uses the same fringe design, but is a small and quick project.  This cup cozy would make a great gift idea or stocking stuffer at the holidays!

I hope you like these new patterns!  I've had a lot of fun designing and knitting them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment