Friday, March 11, 2016

Free Arm Knitting Pattern: Huge Easter Bunny

bunny arm knitting pattern & photo by Anne Weil
When I was about 5 years old, I had an operation on my leg.  When I woke up from the surgery in the hospital, my parents presented me with this rather large stuffed lamb.  This stuffed animal was about 18 inches long (more than half the size of me), and had a head that was about 12 inches in diameter.  I loved that stuffed lamb and still have it at my parent's house.

I tell this story for no reason, other than this huge knit bunny reminds me of my old stuffed lamb.

bunny arm knitting pattern & photo by Anne Weil

How adorable is this?  I haven't gotten into the arm knitting craze, but this bunny pattern has almost made me a convert.  This arm knitting pattern by Anne Weil is available on the Sweet Paul website for FREE.  It looks like this bunny can be knit in two sizes.  The free pattern for both sizes can be downloaded from the website, or you can buy a kit from the site too.

Anne Weil also has a book about arm and finger knitting, Knitting Without Needles - A Stylish Introduction to Finger and Arm Knitting.  I haven't seen this book yet, but it sounds interesting. 

Have you tried arm or finger knitting?  Tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment