Sunday, November 30, 2014

Update on the Perfect Cardigan


I've finally had a chance to put in some serious knitting and get the body of my Cotton Candy Cardigan done - but I still have the sleeves to go (sad face).  The sweater is based on the Alice Blue Cardigan, a free pattern from Red Heart and I've made many modifications to create what I hope will be the perfect cardigan.


These photos show the body unblocked, but so far I'm really happy with how this cardigan is coming along.  I have notes all over the place on my modifications.  I'll try to pull them together and post them along with photos of my finished sweater.  I hope to have this whole thing done and blocked in time for Christmas.  I just need to finish two sleeves and lay off the ice cream so this cardigan will fit when I'm done.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment