It's time for my first giveaway!! One lucky person will win (drum roll please):
- A hardcopy of my Mosaic Baby Blanket or Lap Afghan knitting pattern (more photos on Ravelry -pattern includes directions for both the baby blanket and the adult-sized afghan), and
- One skein each: Caron Simply Soft worsted weight yarn in Persimmon (not quite as deep a color as pictured below), Country Peach, and Off White - 3 skeins total - enough yarn to knit your choice of afghan!
This yarn includes a pretty coral colored skein (not really as orangey as shown here), a soft peach color, and an off-white neutral. I think these colors would make a cheerful baby blanket or lap afghan. But, you could also swap out one of the colors and change the color combination. You could take out one of these colors and add a denim blue to make a great blanket suited for a boy - or add a pretty lilac color for a lovely girl's blanket. Or swap one of the colors for a dark emerald green to make a rich design of mosaic color. You can use them however you choose!
How to enter my Mosaic Blanket Pattern and Yarn Giveaway:
1. Go to my Hubpages knitting pattern and craft tutorial website and check out all my knitting patterns. Links to these patterns are also on the right-hand side of this blog.
2. Come back to this page and tell me your favorite of my knitting patterns, or your favorite of my craft tutorials in the comments below.
3. Be sure to leave your name and a valid email address for me to contact you.
Giveaway will end on Friday, August 8, 2014 at midnight EST. Official rules and regulations:
1. This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only.
2. Only one entry per person please.
3. Winner will be chosen by random selection. Please be sure to include your email address. I will contact the winner and give that person one week to respond with their address. If I don't get any response by the end of that week, I will pick another winner.
That's it! Good luck!! Remember, this free giveaway ends on Friday, August 8, 2014 at midnight e.s.t.
Not feeling lucky? I you can buy my Mosaic Baby Blanket and Lap Afghan knitting pattern for only $3 on Ravelry! Thanks!!