Monday, February 10, 2014

Free Knitting Pattern/Tutorial: Field of Flowers Recycled Tote

This project has long been on my list of things to do.  I'm so glad I finally tackled it, and I am THRILLED with the results!

I'm sure we all have those random, maybe beat up,
tote bags that are great for carrying things, but often feature logos or slogans that aren't necessarily what we want to be seen carrying around.

Using my Flirty Flower Pin as a starting step, I knitted up a full bouquet of varying size flowers from scrap yarn, added some button centers, and used them to cover over the graphic on my old tote to create a whole new bag!  Ta-da!  Love it!

I'm calling this my Field of Flowers Recycled Tote Bag.  You can get the instructions for different sized flowers and a tutorial for putting the bag together on my Hubpages!



No comments:

Post a Comment