Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Knitting Pattern: Lace & Cables Table Runner (that good, happy feeling)

You know those special moments when everything works out just the way you want it to?  Aren't they wonderful?

Such is the case with my latest knitting pattern: the Lace & Cables Table Runner.  I just love it.  (Okay, it's a little shorter than I wanted because I ran out of yarn, but other than that, I love it).  It's interesting, it's pretty, it's simple, yet elegant.  And just to add a little bit of color and texture, I wove some multi-colored ladder ribbon yarn through the eyelets on the sides.


There's not much more to say.  The pattern and directions are available on my Hubpages.  I hope you like it!!

3 comments:

  1. So in this pattern, do the parenthesis mean that you're working everything into one stitch? Or just simply showing which individual stitches make up each motif?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, as I stated in the helpful hints, I've grouped the different design motifs in parenthesis to make the instructions easier to follow. They should NOT be worked into the same stitch. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete