Friday, November 29, 2013

Recession Knitting: Update 2

I have been holding true to my commitment to knit down some of my stash.


My latest project is another pair of my Textured Fingerless Mitts (free pattern on my Hubpage).  I loved the first pair I made (from some gorgeous hand dyed merino from Ewe and Me Yarns on etsy.com), but I gave them away.  I didn't have enough of that yarn to make another pair, so I used some Araucania kettle dyed wool leftover from some projects I made for my hubby. 


I'm happy with the results.  These mitts were also knit as part of a Big Bang Theory knit-a-long, so I wanted to show them off with my BBT bobble head set.  Yes, I know, these dolls don't really look like the characters.  Penny is particularly just a generic blonde.  But I have kept them mint in box :)

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment